These pics were taken in September 2010. At that time, I was 132 lbs and had a body fat percentage of 30.7%. Now, was I overweight? No. But, I'll say it again...this was about reaching a NEW level of awesome. I wanted to be extra amazing.
Ok. Fast forward 8 months or so:
On May 11, 2011, I clocked in at 123 lbs and 26.1%. (1 lb ahead of my high school/college weight, thank you very much).
In taking these pictures, I did my best not to cheat by standing in a dancer's pose. (For the uninitiated, that's tucking the tailbone and standing tall. If I had been doing that....BAM!!!:
Heh Heh. Ok, I was cheating. But it made me feel better.
There's no stopping now though. My good friends and I have another goal that we set -- June 25. We've just got to keep the momentum going to make that goal too! Yet another level of awesome...how many will there be?!!?
No comments:
Post a Comment